This attractive calendar is designed to remind us of how precious our planet is. Full of breathtaking photography, everyone who views it will be touched by the beauty and fragility of our home. Smart tips on how to reduce your environmental impact are included. The 2016 edition won bronze in the category "Best Subject" under the Calendar Marketing Association.
January - Fjordland National Park, New Zealand - Wildest lands in the Southern Hemisphere
February - Bamboo – An alternative to trees
March - Endangered Species - Amur Leopard
April - Endangered Plant - Rafflesia flower
May - Kelp forest - One of the most productive and dynamic ecosystems on Earth
June - Snowmelt – Global movement of water
July - Zhangye Danxia National Geological Park - Movement of tectonic plates
August - Endangered Species - Red-shanked Douc langur
September - Aldabra, Seychelles – Largest coral in the world
October - GMO – the good, the bad and the ugly
November - Overfishing
December - Patagonia, Chile – Largest mass of ice outside of polar region
- 13 month format (December 2017 - December 2018)
- Before and after months on every datepad
- Moon phases on every month
- Holidays on every month
- Features ecological information and 'how to' tips.
- Size when open: 10.75" x 16.5"
- Size when closed: 10.75" x 8.25"
- Die-cut window: 5.25" x 1.5"
- Imprint size: 5" x 1.25"
- Imprint in black (digital)
- Optional full color imprint available for as low as $0.10 / calendar
- Calendar weight: 2.89oz (82g)
- Paper stock: 60lb
Minimum order quantity is 100 per title.
||Price / Unit
(Before Sept 1)
|Price / Unit
(On or After Sept 1)
*Calendar images and content may be subject to change; price excludes upgrade options, shipping and applicable taxes.