Designed to remind us how precious our planet is, this calendar is full of breathtaking photography and tips on how to reduce our environmental impact. The 2018 edition won BRONZE for "Most Original" through the World Calendar Marketing Association.
Inside front cover - Our Blue Planet
January - Mongolia’s Golden Eagles
February - Ancient Organisms
March - Edible Insects
April - The Planet’s Oldest Species
May - Pollinators
June - Cloud Formations
July - Mimicking—The Art of Survival
August - The Galapagos Islands
September - The Air We Breathe
October - The Kalahari Semidesert
November - Fair Trade
December - The Penguins of Antarctica
- 13 month format (December 2018 - December 2019)
- Before and after months on every datepad
- Moon phases on every month
- Holidays on every month
- Features ecological information and 'how to' tips.
- Size when open: 10.75" x 16.5"
- Size when closed: 10.75" x 8.25"
- Die-cut window: 5.25" x 1.5"
- Imprint size: 5" x 1.25"
- Imprint in black (digital)
- Optional full color imprint available for as low as $0.10 / calendar
- Calendar weight: 2.89oz (82g)
- Paper stock: 60lb
Minimum order quantity is 100 per title.
||Price / Unit
(On or After Sept 1)
*Calendar images and content may be subject to change; price excludes upgrade options, shipping and applicable taxes.