Designed to remind us how precious our planet is, this calendar is full of breathtaking photography and tips on how to reduce our environmental impact. The 2018 edition won BRONZE for "Most Original" through the World Calendar Marketing Association.
Inside front cover - Global Food Supply
January - From the Deepest Lake to the Highest Mountain
February - The Wild Horses of the Namib Desert
March - Back to Nature
April - Water Resources
May - Space Weather
June - Crinoids
July - Mushroom Kingdom
August - The Big Five
September - Food Security – from Seeds to Table
October - Nocturnal Animals “Living in the Dark”
November - Geologic Wonders of the World
December - Remotest Places on Earth
- 13 month format (December 2019 - December 2020)
- Before and after months on every datepad
- Moon phases on every month
- Holidays on every month
- Features ecological information and 'how to' tips.
- Size when open: 10.75" x 16.5"
- Size when closed: 10.75" x 8.25"
- Die-cut window: 5.25" x 1.5"
- Imprint size: 5" x 1.25"
- Imprint in black (digital)
- Optional full color imprint available for as low as $0.10 / calendar
- Calendar weight: 2.89oz (82g)
- Paper stock: 60lb
Minimum order quantity is 100 per title.
||Price / Unit
(After Sept 1)
*Calendar images and content may be subject to change; price excludes upgrade options, shipping and applicable taxes.