These notable World Heritage Sites are sure to spark imagination and wanderlust among your clients. Each month's destination provides information on the landmark, as well as a handy travel tip.
Inside front cover - Lanzarote, Spain
January - The Lofoten Islands, Norway
February - Old City of Dubrovnik, Croatia
March - Aldabra Atoll and Vallée de Mai, Seychelles
April - Historic Center of Rome, Italy
May - The Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras, Philippines
June - Historic Center of Prague, Czech Republic
July - Mosi-oa-Tunya/Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
August - St. George and Related Fortifications, Bermuda
September - Pitons Management Area, St. Lucia
October - The Great Wall, China
November - Lord Howe Island Group, Australia
December - Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia, Turkey
- 13 month format (December 2018 - December 2019)
- Before and after months on every datepad
- Moon phases on every month
- Holidays on every month
- Size when open: 10.75" x 16.5"
- Size when closed: 10.75" x 8.25"
- Die-cut window: 5.25" x 1.5"
- Imprint size: 5" x 1.25"
- Imprint in black (digital)
- Optional full color imprint available for as low as $0.10 / calendar
- Calendar weight: 2.89oz (82g)
- Paper stock: 60lb
Minimum order quantity is 100 per title.
||Price / Unit
(Before Sept 1)
|Price / Unit
(On or After Sept 1)
*Calendar images and content may be subject to change; price excludes upgrade options, shipping and applicable taxes.